{FOLLOW} | {DASHBOARD} | VISIT'S
One of a kind;

Adrienne, 19.
Profile
Links


Thank You;

Pictures; Weheartit and Tumblr.
Basecode By; Ken
Skin By; Kai

◄ older posts newer posts ►
Trial and error
Posted On Sunday, October 14, 2012 @ 5:42 PM by Yourname | 0 Comments This Entry
Hi, i'm blogging from my phone today, gonna test this out since i'm on my phone more than my computer and i can blog overseas too!
School's starting tomorrow, honestly i'm not looking forward to it at all. If i wasnt seperated from my friends i guess it'll still be fine but i'm alone.. I just came back from EES camp yesterday but i was too tired from camp i didnt have time to blog. I hardly slept during the 3d2n camp, i guess you can say i only slept for 4 hours within those days. Due to my tiredness i fell during one of the games and hurt my kneecaps, again. Now it only hurts on the left side so i guess that's fine.
Sure, during ees there were irritating people trying their best to stand out. I was VERY VERY annoyed by one person and one person only.
I know i lowered my chances of being a SL because of my own behaviour during camp, but it's not like i can't help it. It was like those people who hated me were trying to pull me down. Fuck you for that.
I did spend some quality time with my friends and got to make new ones! ^_^.