★ Stuck.
Plans got cancelled, was supposed to watch Ruby Sparks with Shane and visit Bisma after that but Shane couldn't make it last minute.
EES recruitment camp is this Thursday wow time passes by darn fast in this 2 months break. How the hell have i been spending my holiday? Didn't do anything productive, didn't even get a job. I disappointed my parents, friends and everyone. Blame myself for not working hard in semester 1. Now i'm apart from classmates and probably the best people i've ever met. Now i've been put in way different classes from them.. I'm pretty sure drifting apart is not an option any more. I'm afraid of what's to come in store for me. Heck, i'm afraid of everything.
But what is fear? I fear of everything. I even fear myself. Blame my low self confidence, i blame myself. There's no one to blame. I made the decisions, i did the thinking, who else can i blame?
Dear me, i wish you'd be stronger...
demi lovato-give your heart a break